PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
To comply with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (General Data Protection Regulations - RGPD), we detail below the information on the treatment we give to your personal data. Who will process your data? The Treatment Manager may vary depending on the hotel where you have communicated your information, or if you have done so using the form on our website. Below we detail the data of the Responsible for the treatment corresponding to each hotel. Central: OLA Hotels S.A.U. | CIF: A07177660 | Gran Vía Asima, 4, 5º, 07009 Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears Hotel OLA Maioris: Inversiones Hoteleras Puig de Ros S.A. | CIF: A-07856495 | Carrer Tudó, 6, 07609 Llucmajor, Illes Balears Hotel OLA Panamá – Adults Only: Plinio Turística S.L. | B-07698764 | Gran Vía Asima, 4, 5º, 07009 Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears Tomir Portals Suites: Bellveure S.L.U. | B-07150857 | C/ Miguel de Cervantes, 4, 07181 Costa d’en Blanes, Calvià, Illes Balears Apartamentos OLA Bouganvillia: Hopabu Turística S.L. | B-07698756 | Gran Vía Asima, 4, 5º, 07009 Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears Apartamentos OLA Es Ravells d’Or: Ola Explotaciones Hoteleras S.A. | CIF: A-57042848 | Gran Vía Formentera, 32, 07180 Calvià, Illes Balears To exercise your rights over the processing of your personal data, in any of the following cases: - Phone: 971 43 22 02
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Rosa Martínez
Why do we process your personal data?
OLA Hotels processes your data for the following reasons:
- Any data provided through our website will only be processed to allow us to meet your requests for information or suggestions.
- Data provided during online bookings or personally in our hotels - The data you provide during the online booking process or at check-in or during your stay in any of our hotels will be processed by the Data Manager in each hotel as you will be informed when your data is collected. The purpose of collecting data is to allow us to correctly provide the services you have purchased and invoice and receive payment for those services.
- Your credit card data may be used for the payment of any service you have received which has not been paid for in advance.
Whenever we receive your consent, we may also use your email address to send messages with special offers or news which may be of interest to you.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as is required by law.
How do we legitimise processing your data?
- Data provided during online booking or personally in our hotels: The processing of your data is based on the contractual relationship between both parties as a result of the services you have requested.
Who will your data be shared with?
The data will not be transferred to third parties unless required by law, as is the case with the transmission of your data to State Security Forces for police control. Data may also be shared with other companies in the OLA Hotels group for administrative purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Everyone has the right to know whether OLA Hotels is processing their personal data.
- You have the right to access your personal data and request the correction of inaccurate data or deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances you may request limitations on the processing of your data, in which case it will only be kept for potential defense purposes should and claims arise.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may rejectt the processing of your data. OLA Hotels will stop processing the data unless required for compelling legal reasons or for the exercise of its defense before any possible claims.